Tuesday 2 October 2012

IT STRUGGLES

Readers of this blog will know that I am no IT-expert. Two things have confirmed that in recent days.

The first was Google's decision to support blogger.com only through their Chrome browser. Although I have Chrome on my computer, it is not my browser of choice; so I often unconsciously go into the wrong browser when I write my blog posts. The effect of this is that sometimes posts get published with only the header and footer, and without the text body in the middle. As happened with this one, I think.

The second is my struggle to master an iPad, which is a new experience. Apple's way of doing things is completely different from the Windows system that I have worked with for the past 20 years. Luckily, my 18-year old daughter has a much better intuitive understanding of the i world than I do. She has just managed to help me make a video on my iPad, that I have to admit I am rather pleased with.

Walter Blotscher

No comments:

Post a Comment